Tuesday, December 27, 2005

 

Create Your Own Blog

Since you are reading this blog, there is a good chance that you already write your own blog. (If you do have a blog, please send me a link. I would love to take a look). If not, then I strongly encourage you to write one. You can create your free account easily here.

Today I spoke with Christian Mayaud, one of the most prolific networkers on LinkedIn. Christian is a venture capitalist. We spoke at length about blogging, since when we first connected on LinkedIn, he invited me to check out his blog, Sacred Cow Dung. If you are interested in networking, there are some really good content on his blog, especially his "Cheater's Guide to LinkedIn".

I procrastinated writing a blog for a long time. I've read many articles about blogging, and made up my mind that I was going to write one. These days, if you are going to meet with people, very likely they will search for your name on Google. If you write a blog, there is a greater chance that they will find you. Your blog is a great tool to create your own brand. Not only can people read your profile, they will get to know your background and experiences through your blog. So, I encourage you to start a blog today!

-Josh


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google