Monday, December 12, 2005

 

Join LinkedIn - One of the best tools for networking

For my very first real post, I want to invite you to check out LinkedIn. I think this is a great tool for professional networking. You can create a personal profile telling others as much information as you like about your experiences and education. You can set controls on what types of networking requests you are open to. In general, the level and calibre of the professionals on LinkedIn is quite high.

After you browse LinkedIn, if you are interested in joining, email me and I will send you an invitation to join and connect to me at the same time. If you are already a member, let's connect and expand both our networks!

There are a lot of really great user groups for LinkedIn users. In future posts, I will point out some of the useful groups to check out and join.

Here here to see my LinkedIn profile.

See you on LinkedIn!

-Josh

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google