Friday, January 13, 2006

 

Attend Industry Conferences

This has a fairly busy week, so I didn't get a chance to write as much as I would have liked. One of the things I have been busy with is the planning of my company's presence at LegalTech NY. For those of you in the legal services industry, you probably go every year. If you're not in this industry, you probably never heard of it.

My suggestion on networking is that you attend as many industry conferences as you can. They are a great place to network, especially with the workshop speakers and other participants. These days, many industry conferences offer free registration for the exhibit hall, the keynote speaker sessions, and a few workshop. That's how it is with LegalTech. I encourage you to search for interesting conferences in your industry to attend.

If you will be in the New York area from 1/30 to 2/1, come and check out Legal Tech. You can register to see the exhibits and attend the keynote sessions for free. Use 123456 in the priority / mailing code field. Come and visit me. I'll be in booth # 227.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google