Tuesday, January 03, 2006

 

Subscribe to Networking Events Lists

I hope you had a great New Years. Now that I'm back from a few days off, I started to map out the networking events that I plan to attend in January. Most of them will be events organized by my alma maters, or organizations that I am a member of. In this New Year, I encourage you to attend at least one networking event every month. Even though I'm a big fan of online networking through LinkedIn, openBC, etc, it's important to network with people in person too.

For those of you in the New York area, take a look at Bernardo's List. Bernado sends out a weekly email every Tuesday to his subscribers with many of the networking events going on in the New York area. If you don't live in the New York area, perhaps there is a similar networking list that you can subscribe to. If you can't find any, then start your own! What better way to network with people!

Comments:
Bernardo's List is very good for the New York area.

What would be extremely helpful is a central list of online business events -- webinars and such. There are so many of them these days, yet finding them is happen-stance.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google